BLACK FRIDAY HOLIDAY SALE 15% OFF EVERYTHING IN STOCK | END IN | Add an item to cart to redeem offer
In collab w/ StaySharp, we've created a unique line of apparel for the enthusiasts.
Don't pay attention to the competition itself. Ignore other racers. The one you need to beat is yourself.
For non pre-order products, Superspeed Wheels Online Store processes the order within 24 hours after the order was placed. Once confirmed, we will ship it within 1-2 business days from the date the order was placed.
"3-Day", "2-Day" and "Next Day" shipping methods indicates the transit time after the order has been picked up by the shipping carrier and does not include the processing time at our fulfillment center.
Please verify your shipping address before you submit your order to ensure the quickest possible delivery.
We choose the most suitable shipping company to provide the service according to the shipping address. For most of the addresses, we ship using UPS, FEDEX and Canpar Ground Service for shipments within the 48 contiguous states & Canada
Common Carrier transportation may be required for domestic shipments which are oversized, overweight, or need some type of special handling. In these instances our delivery agent will contact you to schedule delivery.
The shipping time should be subject to the time announced by the third-party shipping company. Once the products of your order leave our fulfillment center, the actual delivery may be affected by events which are beyond our control. Thus, Superspeed Wheels Store does not assume any responsibility for any delay in delivery due to unexpected logistics related events.
If you are not at home at the agreed time of delivery, you may be charged a redelivery fee equal to your shipping charge.
Superspeed Wheels warrants that under normal and intended use, our wheels will be free of structural failures. Superspeed offers a lifetime limited structural & 2 years finish warranty on our wheels.
1) This warranty is only given to the original consumer of Superspeed Wheels products and not transferable.
2) Proof of purchase is required for all warranty work.
3) The warranty starts the date when the wheels are received by the consumer.
4) Finish warranty is warranted to the consumer for a period of one year to be able to withstand non-hazardous weather and climatic conditions, non-hazardous paved road conditions and typical operating temperatures for normal driving.
5) The warranty covers for the following defects:
a) If the wheels arrive at the consumer with any structural cracks.
b) If the wheels cause leaks when mounted properly with tires.
c) If the wheels arrive the consumer out of round and unable to balance within standard limits when mounted properly with tires.
To claim a warranty case:
1) The consumer must contact Superspeed by email at email@example.com with a proof of purchase(invoice, receipt etc.).
2) Provide details of the defect along with photos or videos.
3) A return label with be provided once warranty approves.
3) Return with its original packaging.
4) Superspeed Wheels will either repair or replace the warranted wheel at our own expense.